Monday, July 11, 2011

Mosaic?

On a recent trip to Margaret River I came across this mosaic in a wine cellar. I have been contemplating using a wall in the en-suite as a mosaic feature wall, then I talk myself out of it, because of the time it would take me and would any fun be overshadowed by my lack of time to devote to it.  I've just had the main bathroom tiled and made operational within 4 days (after 3 and a half years of no shower and/or bath in the house) and it is very tempting to get the en-suite done as quickly as possible. But then I see a mosaic like this and think, mmm I'd really like to do it.  I've thought about replicating a vintage travel poster - something like the glamorous Sea World formation water skiers, or other bathing beauties - something a little light and flirty.  Me thinks I'll just keep procrastinating and pondering some more....

No comments: