Monday, July 02, 2012

Knitting hats

I said in passing to my girls that I'd be happy to knit them a winter beret each if they would like.  I wasn't sure how it would be received, so I was very happy and a little bit suprised when they both said yes please and in fact, they'd wear anything I knitted for them and they would love me to make them knitted garments.  So we're starting with a hat each and then I think they both want leg warmers!!

So we chuffed over to the LYS to pick wool and pattern.  I was as happy as can be.  Me and my girls on a wool shopping expedition (and they were coming voluntarily).  A wonderful mother moment.

Here's the progress so far:


This is a much better picture....


Doesn't it match her eyes?

2 comments:

Sue xx said...

It matches her eyes perfectly!!!! Will you knit a second 'chamber' for her bun???
xx

Pange said...

Ditto on the matching eye comment. Tres boho. xx