Friday, November 02, 2012

Excitement

I feel a wonderfully creative weekend ahead of me.  I'm so excited. Tomorrow I pick up 3 quilts - yes 3!! from my machine quilter.  I don't know if I'll sleep tonight :))  It's like Christmas Eve in quiltland. I can't wait to see them. They transform so much at each stage of the process.

I'm in the middle of binding my aqua blue and chocolate quilt and it is finishing it off beautifully.  I am falling in love with the quilt all over again.

I'm also off to buy the sashing for my Russian Doll quilt.  After years in the making it is a step closer to becoming a real live quilt top!

Last night I bought my first copy of Mollie Makes - love it!  Treat yourself if you haven't already.  I'm not sure how readily available it is in local newsagents here is Aus, but I found a lone copy of issue 17 at my local newsagent (complete with free crochet hook on the cover), so snapped it up....  and DEVOURED it!


I'm thinking a subscription on my Christmas list......

Stay tuned for wonderful photos of my collected quilts over the weekend.  Hopefully my iPhone camera will do them justice xx

No comments: