Monday, March 18, 2013

A little bit of hooky in my life (sung to the tune of Lou Bega Mambo No 5!)

I managed to squeeze in about an hour of crochet this weekend.  Lucky me.  Hopefully with winter on the way there will be more hours to come.....Life is soo ridiculously hectic lately.  I wish I could win Lotto, find a sugar daddy, not have to work full time....but I do and I'm lucky in so many ways....

I've just been making squares which I'll eventually sew together to make a totally random Nanny McPhee style rug. So far I've made 50 and I think I'm going to sew in the ends of these before I make more, perhaps even sew a couple together...or no?  Should I wait...I have this little discussion in my head as I hook away....

The little squares are going to be a scarf one day.  Just totally random squares of colour joined together...I'm just going to make one in every ball of colour that's going into the rug and see what I think at the end...


 
 

No comments: