Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Dress for a wedding...

My next project for the trip to the wedding is to find an outfit...aaaaahhhh.  After no success in the shops...I've taken the VERY brave step of ordering online.  Fingers crossed it works out....I've gone for this STYLE. It's really fun browsing the styles and picking a colour.  Being a bit of a fatty, they are custom making it to my size...




in this COLOUR...orange chiffon

 
now I just need to accessorise....a hat is a must...how about this?
 
 
or this
 

or this
 

 
 
such fun....
 
And my legend of a long arm quilt - Greg at House of Quilts - has turned my wedding gift quilt around super fast for me so I started the binding last night.  Only 10 more sleeps until I fly away....
 
 
 

2 comments:

Sue xx said...

Luvverly and I hope you'll show us later?
xx

Unknown said...

Will do Sue :)