Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Perth has got it going on...

North Cottesloe from Barchetta cafĂ© verandah

Bruce Springsteen Perth Arena Feb 5th




 
 

 
 
Lately, I've really been feeling the love for Perth, despite the intense heat of its summer!  Normally I have a right good old whinge around this time of the year about the heat and how long it lasts.  This year was a bit unusual with summer arriving late, so I'm not yet at my totally fed-up stage.  Instead I'm revelling in it!  Perth is a summer city - most definitely a summer city. And there is so much going on right now if you want to engage in it, theatre, concerts, outdoor movies.  And if you just want to disengage - the beach is right there.  You can soak up the serene-ness of the ocean, the sunshine, the magic of nature's world....the water is mesmerising.
 
And there is no shortage of good coffee...one of my simplest pleasures.  Give me a good coffee and I sing for the rest of the day, I can face anything dished up at me...it can turn a lousy day into a great day...:) 


1 comment:

Pange said...

Perth's worst coffee is still better than Chicago's best, I am almost positive! ;)